Anecorm Congress will be held in Seville, from 24 to 26 October 2018 at FIBES
Under the slogan "Bridging the gap towards advanced practice", everything related to the latest developments in the management of Material Resources of our health organizations will be shared. The president of the Scientific Committee will be Mr. Fernando Jesús Robledo Cárdenas
The Congress is aimed at the participation of anyone who is interested in carrying out the presentation of communications that will be presented in Congress orally while the rest must be presented in digital Poster format. The Communications will preferably be directed to the Thematic Areas of the Congress, although free thematic works will also be accepted.
To do so, an enrollment form must be followed and, in turn, they are composed of the following thematic areas
- Area 1: PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE OF THE COORDINATING NURSE OF R.R.M.M .: TOWARDS AN ADVANCED NURSE PRACTICE MODEL
- Area 2: EVALUATION OF SANITARY TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT OF MATERIAL RESOURCES BASED ON EVIDENCE
- Area 3: RATIONAL USE OF THE SANITARY PRODUCT
- Area 4: SAFETY AND QUALITY OF THE SANITARY PRODUCT
- Area 5: PUBLIC PROCUREMENT: THE ROLE OF THE COORDINATING NURSE OF R.R.M.M. IN THE SHEETS AND TECHNICAL COMMISSIONS
- Area 6: PROGRESS IN LOGISTICS AND DISTRIBUTION
- Area 7: FREE
The rest of the rules and requirements can be consulted on the website of said event.