Seville will host a hundred horse-drawn carriages on April 14 and 15. They are horse cars, where all the carriages are old, restored and are pulled by magnificent horses.
This event is organized by the 'Real Club de Enganches de Andalucía' (RCEA) in collaboration with the City of Seville, who want to show a traditional and unique product to both Seville and visitors.
There will also be an exhibition at the City Hall of Seville until next 27th April, composed of the most representative posters that have been presented this year to the contest. The schedule is from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Next, we will detail the programming offered for the aforementioned days, 14th and 15th April.
* Saturday, April 14 will be held:
- The celebration of the V International Competition of Hooks of Tradition "City of Seville" Nations Cup and V Championship of Spain.
- The Presentation Test in the Plaza de España at 09:30 hours with the accompaniment of the Music Unit of the General Headquarters of the Land Force.
- The Tour Test, route through María Luisa Park, avenues, squares and streets of the historic center that will begin at 09:40 in Plaza de España and end at 2:00 pm in the Prado Park in San Sebastián.
- The Driving Test at 10:30 am at the Prado de San Sebastián.
- The awards ceremony at the Prado de San Sebastián starting at 1:45 p.m.
* Sunday, April 15 will be held:
- XXXIII Exhibition of Couplings in the Bullring of the Real Maestranza de Caballería. These are the most representative couplings that will then take you to the Seville Fair.
If you do not want to miss this magnificent event, book now your stay with us. Better prices and discounts on our website.